Today’s breafast: simple, healthy, and delicious :]
- Fresh fruit of choosing (I used: banana, raspberry, strawberry, and kiwi)
- Yogurt of choosing (I used the yoplait light thick and creamy strawberry)
- Puff pastry dough (can be found in freezer section at grocery store)
1. Thaw puff pastry dough fully. Cut dough into 2 1/2 squares and gently cut a smaller square halfway in the pastry dough. DO NOT GO ALL THE WAY THROUGH! this is to make a hole in the pastry to add yogurt and fruit. Lightly grease cooking sheet and place dough on it without each square touching. Bake as directed.
2. Slice fresh fruit into little chunks on a cutting board. When Puff pastry is done cooking let cool for 5 to 10 minutes. Take the smaller square layer off the rest of the pastry making a hole. Spoon out a little bit of your yogurt so that the puff pastry is filled with yogurt. Arrange your fruit on top of the yogurt/pastry. If you have extra yogurt and fruit just drap the fruit and yogurt off of the pastry at a side.
3. Enjoy :]